Light Memorial Presbyterian Church

History

Light Memorial Presbyterian Church was officially established by the Box Butte Presbytery on September 11, 1917 with 33 members.  Today we are a member of Plains and Peaks Presbytery and the PC(USA) and have a total membership of 111 people with an average attendance of 65.

The  100th anniversary of the church is in 2017!